Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally DONE!!!!!

I am finally done with the quilt I have been making!! I am in a sewing class and this was one of the assignments. When I first started things went by so smooth, piecing everything together. I personally thought that machine quilting would be the quickest and easiest. Come to find out it wasn't. It took a lot longer than I thought it would and when I thought I was finished I realized that the bobbin had broke. I had to unpick everything I had sewn and it took forever. But I am finally done with it and LOVE IT!!! It turned out exactly how I hoped it would.



4th of July

For the 4th Hilary, Spencer, and cute little Blayke came up to Rexburg. We had so much fun swimming, watching fire works, barbecuing, and hanging out!!!

Saturday we got a canoe from the ORC at our school. We took it out to Egin Lakes. Egin Lakes is out at the Saint Anthony sand dunes and the deepest it gets is up to the middle of my thighs. We probably looked silly rowing around in a canoe out there but it was so much fun!!

Tanner sinking the canoe!!
We piled all of us in the canoe and went for an adventure across the lake!!
Watching the Fire Works in Rexburg!


It was a great 4th!!

4 comments:

  1. how fun lindsay! (this is megan) i love your quilt youre amazing what patience you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun! Your quilt turned out SO dang cute, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your quilt!! it looks so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay Your quilt looks so so awesome! It goes great in your room. I hope things are going good for you!

    ReplyDelete