Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to School


Both Tanner and I are back in school full time and its going to be a crazy semester for us. Tanner is taking an Occupational Health and Safety class and they had to create a business. Of course Tanner's business is fly rods!! But I was able to design his logo. I am taking a practical homemaking class that has been fun. Its a three part class. The first 4 weeks is interior design, the next 4 weeks is sewing and the last is cooking! Next week we start the sewing portion and I am looking forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. cool! thats my brothers name! and yes the practical homemaking class is easy, chill, and fun! hopefully i see you in the sewing lab :) cant wait to hang out with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother is bridger and i want to name my child bridger and we miss you and that's the truth

    ReplyDelete