Well now that January is about over I thought that I would catch up on our busy life!
At the beginning of December my family came to Rexburg and we had a great weekend! It was so nice to have my brothers family here all the way from California. While we were all together we took a family picture!
Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year with Tanner's family in Utah. The entire family was able to be there and we had a blast!

We had so much fun playing games, Rocking out to the Beatles Rockband, eating lots of yummy treats and hanging out with the whole family!
Tanner and I brought all of our sleds so that we could all go sledding. Spencer, Tanner and I decided that we were going to head off to a hill to go sledding. After a couple of bumpy runs we decided to head back home. It had just snowed that day so we had a brilliant idea to hook the sled up to the truck and go around the neighborhood! We had a great time doing it and so did Lola chasing us!
The whole family went up to Park City for the afternoon and walked around all the shops.
New Years
On our way home from Lehi we stopped in Brigham City and got my wisdom teeth out. So for New Years I was a chipmunk!!! Our friends Mike and Bre had a little party at their house! Bre made lots of food to tease me with since I wasn't able to open my mouth :) We had a great time celebrating the New Year with our friends!!

In Rexburg there are very few days that it is nice outside so when they come we like to take advantage of them! The last day that it was nice outside we decided to go shooting!
Craze Fun Zone
In the winter we get very bored of staying stuck in the house all the time. They just opened a new fun Zone in Rexburg so Tanner, my cousin Miles, and I decided to go check it out!
They have an arcade
Black light miniature golfing
And they have Deal or No Deal for only two tokens!!! We had so much fun playing! The first time we played we won the whole game and won 200 tickets!
So with our tickets we got ring pops!! It was such a fun cheap night!! We all felt like little kids again!!!




hey that looks fun, was the fun zone really fun? hahaha.
ReplyDeletei misssss you
ReplyDelete